PHYSICAL DRESS RELEASE IN
3D printed mesh of flexible PLA covered with
an emulsion of foamed cellulose and bioplastics.
Each dress is uniquely produced with alterations in 3D printed mesh
patterns as well as coloring.
• DEGRADABILITY: Fully compostable
• LIFESPAN: approximately 2-4 years
• BIOGAS POTENTIAL: 359 L metan/kg
• COMPONENTS: Cellulose from Swedish birch and pine tree. Bioplastic from residual flows from the food industry
• DISPOSAL: Return to Streamateria micro factory for reimbursement of recycle voucher. The emulsion will be separated and turned into biogas, the PLA mesh ( which is thermoplastic) will be melted down and turned into new filament for mesh.
• SIZE & COLOUR ON REQUEST
• ON REQUEST
20 % of purchased goes into a voucher that is valid for redemption when purchasing a new Streamateria product.