A combination of craftsmanship and automation.
3D printed mesh of flexible PLA that is knitted with
threads of foamed cellulose and bioplastics.
Shoulderstripe of bioplastic and metal.
• DEGRADABILITY: Fully compostable
• LIFESPAN: approximately 2-4 years
• BIOGAS POTENTIAL: 359 L metan/kg
• COMPONENTS: Cellulose from Swedish birch and pine tree. Bioplastic from residual flows from the food industry
• DISPOSAL: Separate the metal chain and put the bag in the food compost. Chain goes into the metal recycle bin
• ON REQUEST
• CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
20 % of purchased goes into a voucher that is valid for redemption when purchasing a new Streamateria product.